Friday, January 28, 2011

About Me

As Meredith Grey said, "We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?" Maybe it's because I work on a college campus or because I still wonder what I want to be when I grow up, but some days, I have to remind myself I really am an adult.

I work for my alma mater- so nice of them to give me a degree AND a job! I love sports and have season tickets for football. Being surrounded by students keeps life very interesting.

I love curling up with a good book but also have my share of guilty pleasure tv on my dvr.  My Netflix queue is long and varied as is my music library.  I think snow is magical but it doesn't compare to the feeling I get at the first sign of spring.

My parents instilled a love of travel in me at a young age.  My job takes me to some fun places (Vietnam next month!) and I'm always planning my next vacation!

I have two nieces that I adore (thanks big bro!) and more cousins then I can count. You may not be able to choose your family, good thing I got lucky with mine.

So that's a little about me, hope you'll stick around :)
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment