Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pink Swap!

This was my first time to participate in a Pink Swap hosted by Hopsy of Monograms and Manicures- and I hope it will not be my last!  I had fun putting together a package for my swap partner, Amy from Preppy Southern Belle.  I was honestly more concerned with making sure I found enough fun stuff to send, I almost forgot that I would have some treats coming my way!  Everything Amy selected was perfect, it's like she's known me for years! Here's a picture of the package:


Inside, were all these fun pink goodies!

I have recently been incorporating pashminas in my wardrobe.  The ones I have are all in the same (not pink) color family, so it's nice to be able to expand my options.  I was just talking about my addiction to lip gloss a few posts ago. The nail polishes are the perfect size to take with me on my travels. The bracelet is super cute, the notepad is a perfect addition to my desk at work and the note she included was a sweet touch. In summary, I love it all! Thanks again Amy, you were a great swap partner!

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Monograms & Manicures!
    I love your swap items! That pashmina looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete